quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012




- Its terrifying.
- No, its okay look, look.
- Look!
- Its terrifying.
- No, its not terrifying. Its okay. Look its really okay.
- Look!
- Its okay. It really is okay. Look, look!
- Look, look, youll see.
- Dramatic Escape from East Berlin. Short gunfight yesterday morning in Berlin, near Spandau, in the British sector. A few minutes later, the officers from a nearby police station spotted some East Germans, a woman and two children, all in a state of shock, wounds all over their bodies. The escapees, originally six when they left their sector, said that the sixth fugitive, the husband of the woman with two children had been killed by the Vopos just when the group was taking advantage of the fog to cross the barbed wire. The Vopos removed the body as soon as the weather cleared.
- So you see, it really is okay!
- If thats how it is, I didnt ask to come into the world.
- Go on, you know perfectly well. Youre my child.
- Youre my child.
- Yes.
- Good.
- You are my child.
- Where is my father?
- Your father is in the sky.
- Papa! Papa, answer me! Papa! Why am I here? Papa! Come down and see this shithole!
- Dont speak like that to your father.
- Papa! Come down! Come down for a minute and see this shithole!
- Dont speak to your father like that!
- There. I feel better.
- Young Jesus goes to school carrying his cross upon his shoulder. When he learns his lessons well he is given candy. A sweet apple to put in his mouth, a bouquet of flowers to put in his little heart.
- Youll see. Youll go and see them, youll talk to them. Theyll listen to you and theyll follow you.
- But I dont know what to say.
- Yes, you do try to remember! Try to remember! Youre my son. You know.
- Yes.
- Go on.

Arquivo do blog

Seguidores